IT IS PROHIBITED TO GIVE KITESURF CLASSES
DATES AND TIMES OF THE KITESURF ZONE
- From the 01/06 to the 31/08: from 19h to the sunset
- From 01/09 to the 15/10: from 10hto the sunset
- From 16/10to 31/05: from the sunsrise to the sunset
RULES FOR THE KITESURF ZONE
- The beach is marked with buoys, respect the rules of navegation.
- The canal is only for enterring and leaving the sea, do not carry out manouvers or go over the permitted speed limit.
- The “Arenal Bol” beach is considered “high difficulty”, due to its proximity to obstacles, (buildings, cliffs, waste bins etc.)
- This beach does not comply with the minimum security requirements for beginner kiters or those with little experience.
On this beach you can only navegate with 3 wind directions:
- The rest of wind directions are not navegable